Road accidents are unfortunately common in Kenya. That is why it is essential to have good auto insurance so you know that you and your loved ones are taken care of if something happens. Make sure you have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are fully protected by getting a policy from one of the top rated suppliers.
Best car insurance companies in Kenya
The following are some of the best auto insurance companies in Kenya today.
- Car insurance for the jubilee
Jubilee Insurance is a firm favorite with many clients who like its flexible and tailored insurance products.
Jubilee auto insurance covers the following;
• Complete private and commercial car
• Body injuries of third parties
• Theft and damage
• Special dangers. for example, floods, wind, fire, storms.
• Third Party Liability – Injuries and property damage
They are also known as a cooperative insurance company providing world-class auto insurance. CIC has, over time, created customized products for its customers which have solidified its position in Kenya and the East African region as a trusted insurance and financial services provider.
Some of their auto insurances include;
• Personal injury coverage for the family and an internal employee.
• Trauma Counseling for people involved in an accident
• Replacement of lost car keys
• Roadside assistance services 24 hours a day throughout the national territory
Heritage Insurance Company is one of the insurers that only covers private vehicles, including sedans, station wagons, estates, and large four-wheel drive vehicles. Insurance coverage;
• Loss of spare parts / keys,
• Windshield and towing services,
• Damage to the vehicle
• Car monitoring
- APA car insurance
APA Insurance Company has consistently performed well in the rankings in Kenya.
The APA also deals with general insurance risks such as automotive, liability, agriculture, maritime, aviation, property, micro insurance, health insurance and risks such as individual and family health insurance.
- Britam Insurance Kenya
Operating in the East African region, Malawi and Mozambique, Britam is now one of the best auto insurance companies in the country.
Britam also provides emergency medical coverage for victims involved in an accident.
Their auto insurance covers you;
• Damage to the vehicle
• Liability towards third parties
• Emergency medical expenses for drivers, passengers or pedestrians after an accident
- AMACO insurance
Africa Merchant Assurance Company has long been a well-known auto insurance company in Kenya. The company provides both third party coverage and full coverage for its clients.
- UAP private vehicle insurance
This is one of Kenya’s oldest insurers and UAP Motor Private Insurance is UAP’s oldest branch. UAP offers a wide range of services for different coverages such as auto, fire, theft, livestock and marine just to name a few.
Car insurance coverage;
• Vehicles for loss or damage
• Car location devices and services
• Roadside assistance 24 hours a day
• Emergency medical expenses after accidents
- AIG Kenya
This is one of the best auto insurance in Kenya. It was the largest insurance company globally and is still among the best insurers globally.
Their services are unique and this has earned them the total trust of customers. AIG provides auto insurance for private auto insurance and health insurance.